Oxford United vs Portsmouth

England League One

Oxford United vs Portsmouth Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League One

Oxford United

Oxford United

England League One

 Portsmouth

Portsmouth

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

32%

Oxford United Wins

38%

Draw

30%

Portsmouth Wins

X

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Oxford United vs Portsmouth

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Oxford United vs Portsmouth on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Oxford United has a 32% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Oxford United vs Portsmouth is 2.56. Half time porbability for Oxford United is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Portsmouth is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Oxford United vs Portsmouth is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Luton Town vs Millwall

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

23/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hull City vs Ipswich Town

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Arabi Kuwait vs Qadisiya Kuwait

23/2/2021 19:20
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Bristol City

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Atletico GO

23/2/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham

23/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions