Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC

England League Two

Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League Two

Oldham Athletic

Oldham Athletic

England League Two

 Barrow AFC

Barrow AFC

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

55%

Oldham Athletic Wins

24%

Draw

21%

Barrow AFC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Oldham Athletic has a 55% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC is 3.75. Half time porbability for Oldham Athletic is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Barrow AFC is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak

23/2/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

23/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

23/2/2021 13:35
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Maidenhead Utd vs Aldershot Town

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh

23/2/2021 20:35
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions