Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak

Iran IPL

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 14:30

Iran IPL

Nassaji Mazandaran

Nassaji Mazandaran

Iran IPL

 Aluminium Arak

Aluminium Arak

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 14:30

19%

Nassaji Mazandaran Wins

34%

Draw

47%

Aluminium Arak Wins

2

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak

Time: 14:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak on 23/2/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Nassaji Mazandaran has a 19% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak is 2.29. Half time porbability for Nassaji Mazandaran is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Aluminium Arak is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Slough Town vs St Albans City

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Rayyan SC

23/2/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

JSK vs CS Don Bosco

23/2/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera

23/2/2021 4:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Zeta vs Rudar Pljevlja

23/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions