Nasr Benghazi vs Khaleej Sirte

Libya Premier League

Nasr Benghazi vs Khaleej Sirte Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 16:00

Libya Premier League

Nasr Benghazi

Nasr Benghazi

Libya Premier League

 Khaleej Sirte

Khaleej Sirte

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 16:00

45%

Nasr Benghazi Wins

33%

Draw

21%

Khaleej Sirte Wins

1

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

73%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nasr Benghazi vs Khaleej Sirte

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Libya Premier League

For the game between Nasr Benghazi vs Khaleej Sirte on 23/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Nasr Benghazi has a 45% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nasr Benghazi vs Khaleej Sirte is 2.71. Half time porbability for Nasr Benghazi is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 73, and Half Time probability for Khaleej Sirte is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nasr Benghazi vs Khaleej Sirte is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Altay SK Izmir vs Altinordu SK

23/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gaadiidka vs Elman

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Birmingham City vs Norwich City

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Plymouth Argyle vs Peterborough

23/2/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wrexham FC vs Hartlepool Utd

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions