Naft Maysan vs Al Qasim SC

Iraq Premier League

Naft Maysan vs Al Qasim SC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 15:30

Iraq Premier League

Naft Maysan

Naft Maysan

Iraq Premier League

 Al Qasim SC

Al Qasim SC

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 15:30

29%

Naft Maysan Wins

62%

Draw

9%

Al Qasim SC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

15%

Under 2,5 Goals

85%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

70%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

4.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Naft Maysan vs Al Qasim SC

Time: 15:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Naft Maysan vs Al Qasim SC on 23/2/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Naft Maysan has a 29% probability to win, 62% probability to draw and has a 9% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 15% and over 2.5 score probability is 85%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Naft Maysan vs Al Qasim SC is 4.25. Half time porbability for Naft Maysan is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 70, and Half Time probability for Al Qasim SC is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Naft Maysan vs Al Qasim SC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Atletico GO

23/2/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ferroviario vs Guarany-CE

23/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Plymouth Argyle vs Peterborough

23/2/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Sete vs US Quevilly

23/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pachuca CF vs Guadalajara Chivas

23/2/2021 6:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan

23/2/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Taawun (LIB) vs Shabab Al Jabal

23/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions