Mohammedan SC vs Chennai City

India I-League

Mohammedan SC vs Chennai City Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 16:30

India I-League

Mohammedan SC

Mohammedan SC

India I-League

 Chennai City

Chennai City

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 16:30

36%

Mohammedan SC Wins

35%

Draw

29%

Chennai City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

26%

Both Team To Score - Yes

74%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mohammedan SC vs Chennai City

Time: 16:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: India I-League

For the game between Mohammedan SC vs Chennai City on 23/2/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Mohammedan SC has a 36% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mohammedan SC vs Chennai City is 1.00. Half time porbability for Mohammedan SC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Chennai City is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mohammedan SC vs Chennai City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 74 and YES-BTTS 26. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

23/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Chippenham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan

23/2/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Leeds United vs Southampton

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pachuca CF vs Guadalajara Chivas

23/2/2021 6:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions