Mes Rafsanjan vs Esteghlal Tehran

Iran IPL

Mes Rafsanjan vs Esteghlal Tehran Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 14:00

Iran IPL

Mes Rafsanjan

Mes Rafsanjan

Iran IPL

 Esteghlal Tehran

Esteghlal Tehran

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 14:00

25%

Mes Rafsanjan Wins

28%

Draw

47%

Esteghlal Tehran Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

67%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mes Rafsanjan vs Esteghlal Tehran

Time: 14:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Mes Rafsanjan vs Esteghlal Tehran on 23/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Mes Rafsanjan has a 25% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mes Rafsanjan vs Esteghlal Tehran is 2.00. Half time porbability for Mes Rafsanjan is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 67, and Half Time probability for Esteghlal Tehran is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mes Rafsanjan vs Esteghlal Tehran is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


FK Zeta vs Rudar Pljevlja

23/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sutjeska Niksic vs Iskra Danilovgrad

23/2/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Machine Sazi vs Padideh Shandiz

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Salmiya SC vs Al Nasr (KUW)

23/2/2021 16:55
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Dundee FC vs Ayr United

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions