Maidstone United vs Chippenham

England National League South

Maidstone United vs Chippenham Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League South

Maidstone United

Maidstone United

England National League South

 Chippenham

Chippenham

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

39%

Maidstone United Wins

33%

Draw

28%

Chippenham Wins

1

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Maidstone United vs Chippenham

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League South

For the game between Maidstone United vs Chippenham on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Maidstone United has a 39% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Maidstone United vs Chippenham is 1.17. Half time porbability for Maidstone United is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Chippenham is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Maidstone United vs Chippenham is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions