Luton Town vs Millwall

England Championship

Luton Town vs Millwall Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England Championship

Luton Town

Luton Town

England Championship

 Millwall

Millwall

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

22%

Luton Town Wins

36%

Draw

42%

Millwall Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Luton Town vs Millwall

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Luton Town vs Millwall on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Luton Town has a 22% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Luton Town vs Millwall is 2.67. Half time porbability for Luton Town is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Millwall is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Luton Town vs Millwall is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

23/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Northampton vs Rochdale

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Qadisiya Khubar

23/2/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

23/2/2021 13:35
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs SC Kriens

23/2/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hull City vs Ipswich Town

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions