Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

Linfield Belfast

Linfield Belfast

Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

 Glentoran Belfast

Glentoran Belfast

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

55%

Linfield Belfast Wins

27%

Draw

18%

Glentoran Belfast Wins

1

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.55

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Northern Ireland IFA Premiership

For the game between Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Linfield Belfast has a 55% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast is 2.55. Half time porbability for Linfield Belfast is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Glentoran Belfast is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dundee FC vs Ayr United

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions