Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

England National League North

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League North

Leamington

Leamington

England National League North

 Guiseley AFC

Guiseley AFC

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

34%

Leamington Wins

40%

Draw

26%

Guiseley AFC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Leamington vs Guiseley AFC on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Leamington has a 34% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Leamington vs Guiseley AFC is 1.44. Half time porbability for Leamington is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Guiseley AFC is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Leamington vs Guiseley AFC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs St Albans City

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

23/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions