Le Mans FC vs US Boulogne

France National

Le Mans FC vs US Boulogne Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 20:00

France National

Le Mans FC

Le Mans FC

France National

 US Boulogne

US Boulogne

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 20:00

40%

Le Mans FC Wins

41%

Draw

19%

US Boulogne Wins

X

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

60%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.47

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Le Mans FC vs US Boulogne

Time: 20:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: France National

For the game between Le Mans FC vs US Boulogne on 23/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Le Mans FC has a 40% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Le Mans FC vs US Boulogne is 2.47. Half time porbability for Le Mans FC is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for US Boulogne is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Le Mans FC vs US Boulogne is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 60%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Oxford United vs Portsmouth

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Northampton vs Rochdale

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dundee FC vs Ayr United

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Umraniyespor vs Adana Demirspor

23/2/2021 13:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Zeta vs Rudar Pljevlja

23/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Atletico GO

23/2/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al vs Khartoum

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions