Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars

Uganda Premier League

Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 13:00

Uganda Premier League

Kyetume FC

Kyetume FC

Uganda Premier League

 Bright Stars

Bright Stars

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 13:00

42%

Kyetume FC Wins

40%

Draw

18%

Bright Stars Wins

1

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars

Time: 13:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Uganda Premier League

For the game between Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars on 23/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Kyetume FC has a 42% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars is 1.88. Half time porbability for Kyetume FC is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Bright Stars is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Wolkite Ketema vs Kedus Giorgis

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Naft Maysan vs Al Qasim SC

23/2/2021 16:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Sete vs US Quevilly

23/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Samawa FC vs Naft Al Wasat

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kahraba Baghdad vs Quwa Al Jawiya

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Northampton vs Rochdale

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Icasa-CE vs Pacajus-CE

23/2/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions