Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 19:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Kickers Offenbach

Kickers Offenbach

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 FSV Frankfurt

FSV Frankfurt

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 19:00

35%

Kickers Offenbach Wins

43%

Draw

22%

FSV Frankfurt Wins

X

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

Time: 19:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt on 23/2/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Kickers Offenbach has a 35% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt is 1.80. Half time porbability for Kickers Offenbach is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for FSV Frankfurt is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions