Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 23:00

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

Jong PSV

Jong PSV

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

 Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 23:00

23%

Jong PSV Wins

43%

Draw

34%

Helmond Sport Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.52

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

Time: 23:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Netherlands Eerste Divisie

For the game between Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport on 23/2/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Jong PSV has a 23% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport is 2.52. Half time porbability for Jong PSV is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Helmond Sport is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Volendam vs Jong Ajax

23/2/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dundee FC vs Ayr United

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Rayyan SC

23/2/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions