JSK vs CS Don Bosco

Congo Super League

JSK vs CS Don Bosco Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 15:30

Congo Super League

JSK

JSK

Congo Super League

 CS Don Bosco

CS Don Bosco

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 15:30

45%

JSK Wins

34%

Draw

21%

CS Don Bosco Wins

1

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

82%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

29%

Both Team To Score - Yes

71%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for JSK vs CS Don Bosco

Time: 15:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Congo Super League

For the game between JSK vs CS Don Bosco on 23/2/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that JSK has a 45% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between JSK vs CS Don Bosco is 1.00. Half time porbability for JSK is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 82, and Half Time probability for CS Don Bosco is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between JSK vs CS Don Bosco is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 71 and YES-BTTS 29. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera

23/2/2021 4:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

23/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Rayyan SC

23/2/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Leeds United vs Southampton

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Dornbirn vs Kapfenberg

23/2/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Boston United vs York City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions