Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA) Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 19:00

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Ittihad Jeddah

Ittihad Jeddah

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Faisaly (KSA)

Al Faisaly (KSA)

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 19:00

40%

Ittihad Jeddah Wins

36%

Draw

24%

Al Faisaly (KSA) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.65

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

Time: 19:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA) on 23/2/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Ittihad Jeddah has a 40% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA) is 3.65. Half time porbability for Ittihad Jeddah is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Al Faisaly (KSA) is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Arabi Doha

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

23/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC

23/2/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions