Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

Scotland Championship

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

Scotland Championship

Inverness CT

Inverness CT

Scotland Championship

 Alloa Athletic

Alloa Athletic

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

48%

Inverness CT Wins

38%

Draw

14%

Alloa Athletic Wins

1

Full Time Tip

20%

Under 2,5 Goals

80%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

4.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Scotland Championship

For the game between Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Inverness CT has a 48% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 20% and over 2.5 score probability is 80%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic is 4.00. Half time porbability for Inverness CT is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for Alloa Athletic is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions