Icasa-CE vs Pacajus-CE

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

Icasa-CE vs Pacajus-CE Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 21:30

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

Icasa-CE

Icasa-CE

Brazil Campeonato Cearense

 Pacajus-CE

Pacajus-CE

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 21:30

34%

Icasa-CE Wins

41%

Draw

25%

Pacajus-CE Wins

X

Full Time Tip

100%

Under 2,5 Goals

0%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

23%

Both Team To Score - Yes

77%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

0.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Icasa-CE vs Pacajus-CE

Time: 21:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Cearense

For the game between Icasa-CE vs Pacajus-CE on 23/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Icasa-CE has a 34% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 100% and over 2.5 score probability is 0%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Icasa-CE vs Pacajus-CE is 0.00. Half time porbability for Icasa-CE is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Pacajus-CE is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Icasa-CE vs Pacajus-CE is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 77 and YES-BTTS 23. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ferroviario vs Guarany-CE

23/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Blackpool vs Doncaster Rovers

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vipers SC vs Bul FC

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Arabi Kuwait vs Qadisiya Kuwait

23/2/2021 19:20
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Bristol City

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Wealdstone vs Eastleigh

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions