Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara

Sudan Premier League

Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 2:00

Sudan Premier League

Hilal Ubayyid

Hilal Ubayyid

Sudan Premier League

 Al Amal Atbara

Al Amal Atbara

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 2:00

35%

Hilal Ubayyid Wins

38%

Draw

27%

Al Amal Atbara Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara

Time: 2:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Sudan Premier League

For the game between Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara on 23/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Hilal Ubayyid has a 35% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara is 1.50. Half time porbability for Hilal Ubayyid is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Al Amal Atbara is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Fateh (KSA) vs Ettifaq FC

23/2/2021 18:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

23/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Umraniyespor vs Adana Demirspor

23/2/2021 13:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham

23/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al vs Khartoum

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara

23/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gaadiidka vs Elman

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions