Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

Austria Bundesliga

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 20:30

Austria Bundesliga

Hartberg

Hartberg

Austria Bundesliga

 WSG Wattens

WSG Wattens

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 20:30

30%

Hartberg Wins

32%

Draw

38%

WSG Wattens Wins

2

Full Time Tip

38%

Under 2,5 Goals

62%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

60%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.08

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

Time: 20:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Austria Bundesliga

For the game between Hartberg vs WSG Wattens on 23/2/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Hartberg has a 30% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 38% and over 2.5 score probability is 62%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hartberg vs WSG Wattens is 3.08. Half time porbability for Hartberg is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for WSG Wattens is 60. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hartberg vs WSG Wattens is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions