Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

Israel Liga Leumit

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 20:00

Israel Liga Leumit

Hapoel Jerusalem

Hapoel Jerusalem

Israel Liga Leumit

 Sektzia Nes Tziona

Sektzia Nes Tziona

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 20:00

35%

Hapoel Jerusalem Wins

44%

Draw

21%

Sektzia Nes Tziona Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

Time: 20:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Israel Liga Leumit

For the game between Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona on 23/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Hapoel Jerusalem has a 35% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona is 2.42. Half time porbability for Hapoel Jerusalem is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Sektzia Nes Tziona is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions