Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town

England League Two

Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League Two

Grimsby Town

Grimsby Town

England League Two

 Crawley Town

Crawley Town

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

26%

Grimsby Town Wins

31%

Draw

43%

Crawley Town Wins

2

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Grimsby Town has a 26% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town is 1.14. Half time porbability for Grimsby Town is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Crawley Town is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Boston United vs York City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Ettifaq FC

23/2/2021 18:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hilal Ubayyid vs Al Amal Atbara

23/2/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

23/2/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Wealdstone vs Eastleigh

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions