Gharrafa SC vs Al

Qatar Stars League

Gharrafa SC vs Al Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 16:45

Qatar Stars League

Gharrafa SC

Gharrafa SC

Qatar Stars League

 Al

Al

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 16:45

28%

Gharrafa SC Wins

38%

Draw

34%

Al Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.49

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gharrafa SC vs Al

Time: 16:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Gharrafa SC vs Al on 23/2/2021 at 16:45 we calculated that Gharrafa SC has a 28% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gharrafa SC vs Al is 2.49. Half time porbability for Gharrafa SC is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for Al is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gharrafa SC vs Al is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dundee FC vs Ayr United

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions