Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

Germany Regionalliga West

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 21:30

Germany Regionalliga West

Fortuna Koln

Fortuna Koln

Germany Regionalliga West

 VfB Homberg

VfB Homberg

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 21:30

73%

Fortuna Koln Wins

18%

Draw

9%

VfB Homberg Wins

1

Full Time Tip

15%

Under 2,5 Goals

85%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

56%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

4.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

Time: 21:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg on 23/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Fortuna Koln has a 73% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 9% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 15% and over 2.5 score probability is 85%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg is 4.25. Half time porbability for Fortuna Koln is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for VfB Homberg is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 56%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions