Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan

Iran IPL

Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 17:00

Iran IPL

Foolad Khuzestan

Foolad Khuzestan

Iran IPL

 Zob Ahan

Zob Ahan

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 17:00

45%

Foolad Khuzestan Wins

37%

Draw

18%

Zob Ahan Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan

Time: 17:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan on 23/2/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Foolad Khuzestan has a 45% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan is 2.39. Half time porbability for Foolad Khuzestan is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Zob Ahan is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Dornbirn vs Kapfenberg

23/2/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh

23/2/2021 20:35
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Arabi Kuwait vs Qadisiya Kuwait

23/2/2021 19:20
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gaadiidka vs Elman

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs SC Kriens

23/2/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Zeta vs Rudar Pljevlja

23/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions