Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

England National League North

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League North

Farsley Celtic

Farsley Celtic

England National League North

 Kettering

Kettering

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

31%

Farsley Celtic Wins

46%

Draw

23%

Kettering Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Farsley Celtic vs Kettering on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Farsley Celtic has a 31% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Farsley Celtic vs Kettering is 2.75. Half time porbability for Farsley Celtic is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Kettering is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Farsley Celtic vs Kettering is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

23/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Volendam vs Jong Ajax

23/2/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs St Albans City

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions