FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost

Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga

FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 18:00

Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga

FK Podgorica

FK Podgorica

Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga

 FK Buducnost

FK Buducnost

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 18:00

21%

FK Podgorica Wins

29%

Draw

50%

FK Buducnost Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga

For the game between FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost on 23/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that FK Podgorica has a 21% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost is 2.38. Half time porbability for FK Podgorica is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for FK Buducnost is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Winterthur vs SC Kriens

23/2/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak

23/2/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Brackley Town vs Bradford PA

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

23/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

23/2/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Atletico GO

23/2/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gaadiidka vs Elman

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions