FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

Germany Regionalliga West

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 21:30

Germany Regionalliga West

FC Schalke II

FC Schalke II

Germany Regionalliga West

 FC Wegberg

FC Wegberg

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 21:30

49%

FC Schalke II Wins

31%

Draw

20%

FC Wegberg Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

Time: 21:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg on 23/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that FC Schalke II has a 49% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg is 3.17. Half time porbability for FC Schalke II is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for FC Wegberg is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions