FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 20:15

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Aarau

FC Aarau

Switzerland Challenge League

 Neuchatel Xamax

Neuchatel Xamax

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 20:15

52%

FC Aarau Wins

23%

Draw

25%

Neuchatel Xamax Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.74

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

Time: 20:15 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Switzerland Challenge League

For the game between FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax on 23/2/2021 at 20:15 we calculated that FC Aarau has a 52% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax is 2.74. Half time porbability for FC Aarau is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Neuchatel Xamax is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions