East Bengal vs North East Utd

India Super League

East Bengal vs North East Utd Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 17:00

India Super League

East Bengal

East Bengal

India Super League

 North East Utd

North East Utd

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 17:00

11%

East Bengal Wins

41%

Draw

48%

North East Utd Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

48%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for East Bengal vs North East Utd

Time: 17:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: India Super League

For the game between East Bengal vs North East Utd on 23/2/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that East Bengal has a 11% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between East Bengal vs North East Utd is 3.00. Half time porbability for East Bengal is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for North East Utd is 48. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between East Bengal vs North East Utd is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

23/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Umraniyespor vs Adana Demirspor

23/2/2021 13:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Volendam vs Jong Ajax

23/2/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wrexham FC vs Hartlepool Utd

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nasr Benghazi vs Khaleej Sirte

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

23/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Machine Sazi vs Padideh Shandiz

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Morecambe vs Salford City

23/2/2021 21:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions