Dundee FC vs Ayr United

Scotland Championship

Dundee FC vs Ayr United Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

Scotland Championship

Dundee FC

Dundee FC

Scotland Championship

 Ayr United

Ayr United

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

39%

Dundee FC Wins

41%

Draw

20%

Ayr United Wins

X

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dundee FC vs Ayr United

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Scotland Championship

For the game between Dundee FC vs Ayr United on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Dundee FC has a 39% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dundee FC vs Ayr United is 1.43. Half time porbability for Dundee FC is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Ayr United is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dundee FC vs Ayr United is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions