Derby County vs Huddersfield

England Championship

Derby County vs Huddersfield Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England Championship

Derby County

Derby County

England Championship

 Huddersfield

Huddersfield

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

35%

Derby County Wins

37%

Draw

28%

Huddersfield Wins

X

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.06

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Derby County vs Huddersfield

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Derby County vs Huddersfield on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Derby County has a 35% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Derby County vs Huddersfield is 3.06. Half time porbability for Derby County is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Huddersfield is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Derby County vs Huddersfield is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Salmiya SC vs Al Nasr (KUW)

23/2/2021 16:55
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak

23/2/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Qadisiya Khubar

23/2/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Blackpool vs Doncaster Rovers

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lincoln City vs Swindon Town

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gaadiidka vs Elman

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paderborn vs Heidenheim

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Dornbirn vs Kapfenberg

23/2/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions