Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera

Colombia Primera A

Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 4:00

Colombia Primera A

Deportivo Cali

Deportivo Cali

Colombia Primera A

 Alianza Petrolera

Alianza Petrolera

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 4:00

66%

Deportivo Cali Wins

21%

Draw

13%

Alianza Petrolera Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.49

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera

Time: 4:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Colombia Primera A

For the game between Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera on 23/2/2021 at 4:00 we calculated that Deportivo Cali has a 66% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera is 2.49. Half time porbability for Deportivo Cali is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Alianza Petrolera is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Boston United vs York City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Pachuca CF vs Guadalajara Chivas

23/2/2021 6:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Qadisiya Khubar

23/2/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

23/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

23/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

23/2/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions