Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley

England League One

Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League One

Crewe Alexandra

Crewe Alexandra

England League One

 Accrington Stanley

Accrington Stanley

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

29%

Crewe Alexandra Wins

35%

Draw

36%

Accrington Stanley Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Crewe Alexandra has a 29% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley is 1.98. Half time porbability for Crewe Alexandra is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Accrington Stanley is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Oxford United vs Portsmouth

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lincoln City vs Swindon Town

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Rayyan SC

23/2/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

23/2/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions