Colchester Utd vs Exeter City

England League Two

Colchester Utd vs Exeter City Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League Two

Colchester Utd

Colchester Utd

England League Two

 Exeter City

Exeter City

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

20%

Colchester Utd Wins

39%

Draw

41%

Exeter City Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.01

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Colchester Utd vs Exeter City

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Colchester Utd vs Exeter City on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Colchester Utd has a 20% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Colchester Utd vs Exeter City is 2.01. Half time porbability for Colchester Utd is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Exeter City is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Colchester Utd vs Exeter City is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Leeds United vs Southampton

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gaadiidka vs Elman

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

King s Lynn vs Barnet

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

US Concarneau vs Annecy FC

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Naft M. Soleyman vs Teraktor Sazi

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pachuca CF vs Guadalajara Chivas

23/2/2021 6:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Zeta vs Rudar Pljevlja

23/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Blackpool vs Doncaster Rovers

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions