Chesterfield vs Altrincham

England National League

Chesterfield vs Altrincham Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League

Chesterfield

Chesterfield

England National League

 Altrincham

Altrincham

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

34%

Chesterfield Wins

22%

Draw

44%

Altrincham Wins

2

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chesterfield vs Altrincham

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League

For the game between Chesterfield vs Altrincham on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Chesterfield has a 34% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chesterfield vs Altrincham is 2.83. Half time porbability for Chesterfield is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Altrincham is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chesterfield vs Altrincham is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Colchester Utd vs Exeter City

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Wealdstone vs Eastleigh

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mes Rafsanjan vs Esteghlal Tehran

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

23/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Machine Sazi vs Padideh Shandiz

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost

23/2/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions