Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion

England League One

Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League One

Charlton Athletic

Charlton Athletic

England League One

 Burton Albion

Burton Albion

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

49%

Charlton Athletic Wins

21%

Draw

30%

Burton Albion Wins

1

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Charlton Athletic has a 49% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion is 3.38. Half time porbability for Charlton Athletic is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Burton Albion is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Northampton vs Rochdale

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Chippenham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Luton Town vs Millwall

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Dornbirn vs Kapfenberg

23/2/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Boston United vs York City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham

23/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Atletico GO

23/2/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions