Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham

England League Two

Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League Two

Cambridge Utd

Cambridge Utd

England League Two

 Cheltenham

Cheltenham

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

33%

Cambridge Utd Wins

38%

Draw

29%

Cheltenham Wins

X

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Cambridge Utd has a 33% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham is 2.10. Half time porbability for Cambridge Utd is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Cheltenham is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Sete vs US Quevilly

23/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

23/2/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Lincoln City vs Swindon Town

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tusker FC vs Nzoia Sugar

23/2/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Volendam vs Jong Ajax

23/2/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Umraniyespor vs Adana Demirspor

23/2/2021 13:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Bristol City

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions