CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Penaranda

CD Penaranda

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

 CD Becerril Campos

CD Becerril Campos

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

62%

CD Penaranda Wins

17%

Draw

21%

CD Becerril Campos Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

For the game between CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that CD Penaranda has a 62% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos is 1.50. Half time porbability for CD Penaranda is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for CD Becerril Campos is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Al Sadd SC vs Arabi Doha

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Dundee FC vs Ayr United

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions