CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra

Portugal Segunda Liga

CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 0:00

Portugal Segunda Liga

CD Feirense

CD Feirense

Portugal Segunda Liga

 Academica Coimbra

Academica Coimbra

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 0:00

30%

CD Feirense Wins

42%

Draw

28%

Academica Coimbra Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra

Time: 0:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra on 23/2/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that CD Feirense has a 30% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra is 2.00. Half time porbability for CD Feirense is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Academica Coimbra is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs St Albans City

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Arabi Doha

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions