Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic

England League One

Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League One

Bristol Rovers

Bristol Rovers

England League One

 Wigan Athletic

Wigan Athletic

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

34%

Bristol Rovers Wins

36%

Draw

30%

Wigan Athletic Wins

X

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Bristol Rovers has a 34% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic is 2.20. Half time porbability for Bristol Rovers is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Wigan Athletic is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham

23/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Dornbirn vs Kapfenberg

23/2/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh

23/2/2021 20:35
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Leeds United vs Southampton

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions