Bradford City vs Leyton Orient

England League Two

Bradford City vs Leyton Orient Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League Two

Bradford City

Bradford City

England League Two

 Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

37%

Bradford City Wins

39%

Draw

24%

Leyton Orient Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.49

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bradford City vs Leyton Orient

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Bradford City vs Leyton Orient on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Bradford City has a 37% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bradford City vs Leyton Orient is 1.49. Half time porbability for Bradford City is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Leyton Orient is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bradford City vs Leyton Orient is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Wycombe vs Reading

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

23/2/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Stockport County vs Notts County

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

US Concarneau vs Annecy FC

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Naft M. Soleyman vs Teraktor Sazi

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Bristol City

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Harrogate Town vs Mansfield

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs St Albans City

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions