Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC

Brazil Serie A

Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 2:00

Brazil Serie A

Botafogo RJ

Botafogo RJ

Brazil Serie A

 Sao Paulo FC

Sao Paulo FC

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 2:00

17%

Botafogo RJ Wins

27%

Draw

56%

Sao Paulo FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC

Time: 2:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC on 23/2/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Botafogo RJ has a 17% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 56% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC is 3.27. Half time porbability for Botafogo RJ is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Sao Paulo FC is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Slough Town vs St Albans City

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

23/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Ettifaq FC

23/2/2021 18:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions