Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC

England National League

Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League

Boreham Wood

Boreham Wood

England National League

 Bromley FC

Bromley FC

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

28%

Boreham Wood Wins

33%

Draw

39%

Bromley FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League

For the game between Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Boreham Wood has a 28% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC is 2.70. Half time porbability for Boreham Wood is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Bromley FC is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

23/2/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Dornbirn vs Kapfenberg

23/2/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Podgorica vs FK Buducnost

23/2/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bradford City vs Leyton Orient

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Chesterfield vs Altrincham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Luton Town vs Millwall

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions