Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 14:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bandirmaspor

Bandirmaspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Keciorengucu

Keciorengucu

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 14:00

31%

Bandirmaspor Wins

33%

Draw

36%

Keciorengucu Wins

2

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu

Time: 14:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu on 23/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Bandirmaspor has a 31% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu is 2.33. Half time porbability for Bandirmaspor is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Keciorengucu is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC

23/2/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Slough Town vs St Albans City

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kyetume FC vs Bright Stars

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

23/2/2021 13:35
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Pachuca CF vs Guadalajara Chivas

23/2/2021 6:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh

23/2/2021 20:35
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bristol Rovers vs Wigan Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions