Bandari FC vs Vihiga United

Kenya Premier League

Bandari FC vs Vihiga United Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 15:00

Kenya Premier League

Bandari FC

Bandari FC

Kenya Premier League

 Vihiga United

Vihiga United

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 15:00

62%

Bandari FC Wins

24%

Draw

14%

Vihiga United Wins

1

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bandari FC vs Vihiga United

Time: 15:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between Bandari FC vs Vihiga United on 23/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Bandari FC has a 62% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bandari FC vs Vihiga United is 1.88. Half time porbability for Bandari FC is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Vihiga United is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bandari FC vs Vihiga United is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Baten vs Qadisiya Khubar

23/2/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Chippenham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions