Altay SK Izmir vs Altinordu SK

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Altay SK Izmir vs Altinordu SK Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 19:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Altay SK Izmir

Altay SK Izmir

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Altinordu SK

Altinordu SK

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 19:00

31%

Altay SK Izmir Wins

29%

Draw

40%

Altinordu SK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Altay SK Izmir vs Altinordu SK

Time: 19:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Altay SK Izmir vs Altinordu SK on 23/2/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Altay SK Izmir has a 31% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Altay SK Izmir vs Altinordu SK is 2.96. Half time porbability for Altay SK Izmir is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Altinordu SK is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Altay SK Izmir vs Altinordu SK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Maidstone United vs Chippenham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al vs Khartoum

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Volendam vs Jong Ajax

23/2/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

23/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brackley Town vs Bradford PA

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions