Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

Qatar Stars League

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 19:15

Qatar Stars League

Al Wakra

Al Wakra

Qatar Stars League

 Qatar SC

Qatar SC

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 19:15

25%

Al Wakra Wins

28%

Draw

47%

Qatar SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

Time: 19:15 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Al Wakra vs Qatar SC on 23/2/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Al Wakra has a 25% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Wakra vs Qatar SC is 2.40. Half time porbability for Al Wakra is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Qatar SC is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Wakra vs Qatar SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra

23/2/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Arabi Kuwait vs Qadisiya Kuwait

23/2/2021 19:20
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions