Al Swehly SC vs Al Ahli Tripoli

Libya Premier League

Al Swehly SC vs Al Ahli Tripoli Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 16:30

Libya Premier League

Al Swehly SC

Al Swehly SC

Libya Premier League

 Al Ahli Tripoli

Al Ahli Tripoli

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 16:30

22%

Al Swehly SC Wins

44%

Draw

34%

Al Ahli Tripoli Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Swehly SC vs Al Ahli Tripoli

Time: 16:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Libya Premier League

For the game between Al Swehly SC vs Al Ahli Tripoli on 23/2/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Al Swehly SC has a 22% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Swehly SC vs Al Ahli Tripoli is 2.63. Half time porbability for Al Swehly SC is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Al Ahli Tripoli is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Swehly SC vs Al Ahli Tripoli is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al vs Khartoum

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Foolad Khuzestan vs Zob Ahan

23/2/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

MYDA FC vs Express FC

23/2/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Atletico GO

23/2/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions